Seismic Engineering

Seismic EngineeringMany Councils around New Zealand are requiring the owners of older buildings to have their buildings “Initially” and “Detailed” assessed for earthquake by an Engineer. It is also becoming a requirement of some Banks and Insurance providers to provide these assessments. CLC has engineers specifically working on earthquake assessment of existing buildings. Through our multi-disciplinary approach we are not only able to provide our clients with comprehensive earthquake risk assessment services but also cost and time efficient solutions.

Kelvin CooperWho to Contact?

For all seismic engineering enquiries please

Email Kelvin Cooper or call on +64 9 576 3276.  

Click here to learn more about Kelvin

Back to Top