Resource Management Planner
Intermediate or Senior Level
CLC Consulting Group Ltd are a Civil, Environmental and Structural Engineering; Land Surveying, and Resource Management Planning Consultancy located in East Auckland.
We have been operating throughout New Zealand and the Pacific Islands since 1970. We are currently involved with a large number of infrastructure and community facility renewal projects for Auckland Council, as well as a varied range of residential and commercial developments across Auckland.
We require an intermediate or senior level planner to join our resource management team.
This is a full-time permanent position. The applicant must have:
- At least 3+ years of planning experience working within New Zealand.
- A New Zealand University (or equivalent) Bachelor degree.
- Membership (or eligible for membership) of the NZPI with demonstrated CPD.
- An understanding of the construction process and how projects can be planned to achieve better environmental outcomes.
- Strong interpersonal skills, project manage tasks and an ability to work effectively in a team environment, taking a leadership role where necessary.
- A challenging role within a fast growing and experienced Planning team with mentoring and support to develop your career skills.
- A diverse range of opportunities and varied project work load.
- A collaborative and supportive working environment where you will be encouraged to show your initiative and problem solving skills.
- An ability to live and work within a community environment without a city centric commute.
Please send your CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org