he structural team at CLC Consulting Group has been providing high quality, cost-effective design solutions to New Zealand and Pacific Island nations for over 40 years.
Highly skilled, experienced engineers comprise our structural design team working on projects ranging from small residential structures to comprehensive design of large multi-storey buildings.
We have extensive local and regional experience and recognise the importance of robust technical design without sacrificing aesthetics. Our solutions are tailored to meet each and specific client’s needs, while at the same time maintaining compassion to the environment and governing regulations.
Our Experience and Expertise
Our staff's experience and background is diverse, providing us with the ability to service a wide range of clients, including housing companies, territorial authorities, architects, insurance companies and large and successful property developersfor exampleFletcher Living and Jalcon Homes.
CLC’s structural design team has successfully completed designs for:
- Building Design - Residential, Commercial and Industrial
- Low, Medium and High-Rise Buildings
- Steel, Reinforced Concrete, Masonry, Timber, Aluminium
- Building - Inspections, Supervision of Construction
- Producer Statements (PS1 & PS4)
- Raft and Waffle Slab Foundations
- Foundations for Liquid Storage Tanks & Swimming Pools
- Farm and Horticultural Buildings
- Conservatory Buildings
- Bracing Solutions
- Landscape Features (rockwalls, foundations, statues)
- Retaining Walls – Permanent and Temporary Works/ Palisade Walls/ Ground Anchors
- Sports Complex Design/ Geodesic Domes/ Structure-flex Covers
- Driveway Platforms and Viaducts
- Bridges - Domestic, Rural
- Lighting Tower foundation design
Who to Contact?
For all structural design enquiries please
Email Kelvin Cooper or call on +64 9 576 3276.
Click here to learn more about Kelvin
Retaining Walls & Landscape Features - Picton Street
Client: Manukau City Council
Project: Renovation of the old Police Station site into a passive recreational area, Main Street of Howick. Services rendered included Survey, Design, Consenting, Tender, Contract Administration and Project Management. Salient points related to the project included the close cooperation carried out with the Project Architect, maintaining critical health and safety measures and achieving a high level of detail with bespoke construction.
Click here to view Gallery
Geodestic Dome - Manukau Tennis
Client: Auckland Council & Auckland Tennis Association
Project: Reassembly of the dismantled geodesic dome which was previously erected at the Stanley Street Tennis Centre to the Manukau Tennis Centre. Services rendered included Survey, structural calculations, fire report, Consenting, and Project Management. Salient points related to the design and construction of critical elements such as the perimeter foundation wall and holding bolt locations.
Click here to view Gallery